Health and Safety
On this page you will find information about all things Health and Safety related.
Illness and Medication
Minimum period of absense for common illnesses:
- Chickenpox – 5 days from the onset of the rash.
- Measles – 4 days from the onset of the rash.
- German Measles – 6 days from the onset of the rash.
- Mumps – 5 days after the onset of swelling.
- Diarrhoea/Vomiting – 48 hours from the last episode.
We are only allowed to administer medication which has been prescribed by a doctor and needs to be taken 4 times a day. Please come to the office for a form.
Parents are welcomed into school to administer medication at lunchtime if necessary.