Snack and Lunch
Our food is provided by Staffordshire County Catering whose Healthy Eating Policy states:
The Catering Service supports a healthy lifestyle by:
- Actively encouraging the choice of a healthy and well balanced diet.
- Providing our customers with the widest possible choice of healthy food.
- Utilising food products and production methods that best compliment a healthy eating policy:
- Recipes low in fat, sugar and added salt.
- Baking rather than frying.
- Co-operating with initiatives for the promotion of healthy eating:
- Practical demonstrations with school staff involving curriculum activities.
- Providing information on the nutritional requirements for good health.
- Promoting the Health Promoting Schools Scheme.
Click the link below to download the current menu, meals cost £2.25 per day or £11.25 per week.
Menus are refreshed twice a year if you would like a hard copy please contact school or E-mail: ChartwellsEnquires@compass-group.co.uk
Please note: Chips are available for sandwich children on a Friday for 60p, pre order only.
Morning break snacks are also available for Key Stage 2 children:(Please note: not all items are available every day)