Snack and Lunch
Our food is provided by Staffordshire County Catering whose Healthy Eating Policy states:
The Catering Service supports a healthy lifestyle by:
- Actively encouraging the choice of a healthy and well balanced diet.
- Providing our customers with the widest possible choice of healthy food.
- Utilising food products and production methods that best compliment a healthy eating policy:
- Recipes low in fat, sugar and added salt.
- Baking rather than frying.
- Co-operating with initiatives for the promotion of healthy eating:
- Practical demonstrations with school staff involving curriculum activities.
- Providing information on the nutritional requirements for good health.
- Promoting the Health Promoting Schools Scheme.
Click the link below to download the current menu, meals cost £2.15 per day or £10.75 per week.
Menus are refreshed twice a year if you would like a hard copy please contact school or E-mail:email@example.com
Please note: Chips are available for sandwich children on a Friday for 60p, pre order only.
Morning break snacks are also available for Key Stage 2 children:(Please note: not all items are available every day)
|Cheese on toast||50p|
|Jam on toast||30p|
|Half bagel, toasted||20p|
|Half cheese bagel||40p|
|Oatcake with cheese||50p|
|Calypso orange 85ml||30p|
|Aqua juice 200ml||50p|
|Calypso juice 150ml||35p|